Friday, January 13, 2012

Technology!

Happy Friday Everyone!
I am looking for feedback on technology and how you control it in your family/life.  I know it's so easy to get caught up in the latest gadgets, especially our children.  There are pros's and con's to technology.  How has it impacted your life?  Do you set time limits for your children to play video games/computer time?  Do you set place limits?  Do your children do their schoolwork and chores before socializing and games?  Seems like I am always saying "no texting at the dinner table!" If you take away my daughter's cell phone, oh the drama!  Her and that phone are one.  So I am just wondering how all of the other parents handle the technology in the home.  I can't help to think that we shouldn't forget what life was like before all of these gadgets came into our world, where we actually came from.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great blog that I found a while ago. I hope it might help you out too. I’ve Become My Mom

    ReplyDelete